Cascade Windows is a leading manufacturer of vinyl windows and patio doors for the Western United States, specializing in new construction and remodeling.
We're currently looking for a Product Packer for our Phoenix, AZ plant to join our Bath Products team. The Product Packer works with, receives and stages shower glass and materials, ensuring quality before sending to the next stage of production.
- Receive and stage glass and shower door material from various vendors
- Assist production and serve as back-up by being cross-trained in other areas of bath warehouse
- Inventory control and weekly counts on shower glass
- PTO and Sick Time start accruing right away, with a 90 day waiting period for use
- Medical, dental, vision benefits will begin the first of the following month after 60 days
- 401k and company match (100% match up to 4%) starts right away with no waiting period for enrollment or company match
- 8 paid holidays per year with no waiting period
- Cascade provides $100 boot voucher for the purchase of steel toed boots
- Much more!
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen on first day of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Can you read a tape measure?
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)