- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Office
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Wiedenbach Brown is a leading nationwide supplier of commercial lighting products and services. We pride ourselves on the experience and expertise that has been established in our 100+ years as a lighting supply company. The WB team approaches each day with a passion and vigor to offer this experience and expertise in a manner that delivers the very best client experience in the lighting industry. We are seeking driven individuals looking for a long-term commitment. The right fit for this position should be a well-organized team player that places the client’s expectations above their own.
What is WB looking for in a Customer Service Representative?
- Relationship Oriented
- Client Centric
- Career Minded
- Tech Savvy
- Reward Driven
- Problem Solving
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Customer Service Representative plays a critical role in the overall success of Wiedenbach Brown’s Maintenance Repair & Replenishment business. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Effectively coordinate competing priorities
- Manage assigned National Account book of business
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with all clients
- Utilizing important information and data to manage book of business
- Process orders, submit purchase orders, allocate stock to orders, coordinate logistics
- Assist with product identification for order guides and web order entry accounts
- Responsible for resolving pricing discrepancies and monitoring client information
- Communicate with warehouse for shipment confirmation and special delivery instructions
- Resolve billing matters swiftly
- Collaborate with internal accounting, purchasing, sales and warehouse teams
- Learn about lighting on a continual basis
- Other duties may be assigned by your supervisor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties acceptably. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Customer Service or related experience preferred
- Lighting industry experience preferred (but not required)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong English written and verbal skills. Must be able to concisely exchange detailed information with co-workers, clients, and vendors
- Excellent organizational skills
- Applicant must be able to respond to client needs in a positive manner while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Team Player who strives for continuous improvement
- This role requires a flexible, professional, team player with a positive, energetic personality and work ethic to meet the needs of this client-driven business
Full-time positions with scheduled hours from 8am – 5pm, 5 days per week, no weekends. We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, holiday pay and 401K.
Wiedenbach Brown is an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time