SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Courtesy Patrol Officer (CPO) is responsible to observe and report all incidents that occur on their property or properties they are assigned. CPOs are also responsible for enforcing all property rules and regulations and up channel all concerns to either property management and/or Law Enforcement as necessary for
the overall safety and security of all residents and property.
- Observe and report property activity, utilize incident report to document use of force, law enforcement activity, guest injury, and property damage.
- Maintain a daily activity report which documents patrol, guest communication, property violations, safety concerns, light survey, vacancy inspections, and additional information.
- Receive calls from management related to changes in operations, service, or general communication.
- Sweep, mop or vacuum floors on an ongoing basis.
- Read and follow all security procedures and protocols at all times.
- Attend all required continued training.
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to obtain a Class D license through the state of Florida.
- Able to obtain a security belt, handcuffs, flashlight, and pepper spray.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years’ experience in security.
- No felony convictions or outstanding warrants.
- Legally able to work within State and Federal guidelines
- Continuous standing and walking throughout the duration of each shift.
- Bending, lifting, and carrying up to 40 pounds.
- Constant face-to-face interactions with customers.
- Ability to multi-task and remain positive in busy working conditions.
- Schedule flexibility including nights and weekends
- Comply with the brand and Company uniform and hygiene policies.
- Fun, dynamic environment.
- Sitting, standing, kneeling, walking.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person