We are an established and growing family owned business looking to add to our internal team. Fast moving, yet laid back environment with lots of perks!
Office Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Serves customers; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; and keeping customers informed of order status.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm operation.
Office Assistant Qualifications / Skills:
- Basic office skills
- Attention to detail
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office software skills
- Scheduling and meeting planning
- Telephone skills
- Typing and word processing skills
- Documentation skills
- Dependability and professionalism
- Administrative writing and reporting skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma
- One to two years of office assistant experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- office assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing social media
- Processing payments
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply