- Flexible Schedules.
- Weekly Paycheck!!!
- Swensons is closed on Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
- Career Advancement. We love to promote from within!!
- No restaurant experience necessary!
* Fun working environment.
- Must be at least 16 years old (under 18 requires a work permit).
- Being punctual, attentive to detail, friendly, willing to learn, reliable, and, above all, honest
- Maintaining proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards while cooking food.
- Following recipes accurately and maintaining food preparation processes.
- Maintaining restaurant cleanliness and ensure that items are well stocked.
- Taking accurate food orders and maintaining appropriate portion control.
- Always follow the direction of management, and maintain a safety conscious workplace.
- Learn and display a complete understanding of the menu.
Our crew members are dedicated to the hands-on involvement of all food and service quality! Because of this, here at Swensons, we take pride in treating people like people. Together, we make Swensons a truly special and more satisfying place to work! No matter the industry or type of work history you may have if: hardworking, friendly and dedicated are three of your top qualities, we would like to have you as a part of our team. Applications for the preceding position are always welcomed. If you like a new challenge every day, enjoy working fast and to keep moving, don't worry, you'll fit right in!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $8.30 to $9.50 /hour