Claims Adjuster Internship - Fort Wayne or Granger, Indiana offices
One of Fortune's Best Companies to Work For
Why Progressive? At Progressive, we celebrate risk takers and overachievers. We're an organization that celebrates and rewards hard work each and every day, with a goal of being a company people can trust.
Our people help make Progressive a successful, energetic, forward-moving organization. Time after time, Progressive has turned the insurance industry upside down through its innovative services and its use of technology. We take pride in our diverse and inclusive work environment wherein we celebrate different ideas, different approaches, and different ways of seeing and thinking about the world. As an intern, we want you to feel free to bring new ideas forward…to learn and grow with confidence.
There's something unique happening here; something truly Progressive! Bring your talent to our team, and help make incredible things happen.
Claims Adjuster Trainee Intern
Fall, Spring and Summer Internships available. Flexible start and end dates based on student's school schedule.
Flexible based on school schedule. 20-25 hours / week, minimum for Fall and Spring Internships and 40 hours per week for Summer Internship. Schedule will be during normal business hours; Monday – Friday & Saturday hours available, 8am – 6pm.
$19.00 / hour
As a Claims Adjuster Intern on our team, you'll learn how to help customers get back on the road after an accident by supporting Claims Adjusters in the Indianapolis office and providing high level customer service. Bring your passion for helping others to our team and we'll teach you the insurance stuff so you can assist in managing essential claims functions.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
Here are a few things to keep in mind when applying with us:
- Current enrollment in undergraduate degree program, Sophomore standing and above.
- Ability to work under general supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with others.
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities with strong analytical skills.
- Must have strong customer service, time management skills and organizational skills.
- Customer-oriented individual with ability to proficiently multitask and prioritize.
- Keyboard and PC knowledge and proficiency.
- You’ll be asked for information around your employment history and educational background
- After applying, you are able to monitor your status in the recruiting process on your profile
- A recruiter will contact you by email or phone if you are under consideration for a current position
- Candidates are required meet company requirements on our online assessment test
- Candidates must pass a comprehensive background check
Sponsorship is not available for this position. Progressive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Progressive generally does not sponsor foreign national candidates for work authorization except for positions that in Progressive’s determination require highly specialized knowledge and for which candidate sponsorship is appropriate.
United States-Indiana-Fort Wayne