Care2Care LLC was created by healthcare professionals to assist persons who require-in-home services and those who need assistance in finding a residential care or assisted living facility. Please apply for this job if you are able to take on the caregiver responsibilities and be able to complete all the requirements.
Job location varies around the Bay Area.
- Assist with activities of daily living (ADL) by providing any of the approved personal care activities.
- Provide a clean, safe, and healthy environment for clients and family members
- Assist in meeting nutritional needs by providing meal planning, meal preparation, grocery shopping, dishes, and kitchen clean-up
- Assist with light housekeeping and house assistance
- Assist with client errands and medical appointments
- Observe and report any changes in the client’s mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor in a timely manner
- Establish and maintain effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Authorized to work in the U.S
- At least one year professional experience as a caregiver or home health aide
- Open availability (be able to work various shifts, nights or weekends)
- Must show compassion, empathy and have a passion for great client service
- Moderate physical exertion on a regular and recurring basis, such as driving, assisting clients in transfer activities and ambulation, and light housekeeping
- Prior experience in a home care, hospitality, or service environment
- Must be able to pass a national background check
- Updated TB & Physical
- Provide 2-3 Professional References
If you meet all these requirements please apply here: https://care2care.clearcareonline.com/apply/ OR please call (510)648-7374 for details.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
Required work authorization: