KANE Transport, Inc is a Minnesota based petroleum carrier providing refined petroleum and liquid bulk service to the upper Midwest. We are currently hiring for a Truck Driver Recruiter out of our Inver Grove Heights office. This person will assist in the recruitment of qualified company drivers and owner operators.
Responsibilities will include:
- Post open driver positions via selected advertisement sources.
- Act on leads and sell driving opportunities by telephone, online and in person
- Coach candidates through the entire recruiting process.
- Review driver applications for completeness and compliance and conduct interviews of qualified candidates.
- Present conditional job offers and schedule orientation.
- Meet or exceed specific weekly, monthly and quarterly hiring goals.
- Maintain employee retention efforts
- Trade Shows and other community events
- Use of online digital tracking software and digital marketing contacts
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- At least one year of experience in a recruiting role
- Experience in the transportation industry (tanker sector preferred)
- Intermediate to advanced level skills including Microsoft Office applications.
- Detail orientated: able to adhere to hiring standards and DOT regulations, while maintaining high level of confidentiality
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Communication -- Ability to clearly communicate in terms that are understandable by all candidates
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
Questions? Call Chuck (651) 894-6888
Resumes requested when replying to this posting
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 /year
- Recruiting: 1 year (Required)