Jeffries Global, Inc. an affiliate company of SERVPRO of Fort Collins, CO and SERVPRO of Beverly Hills-Westwood, CA is an outstanding large loss fire, water and mold damage restoration company. We are currently seeking a large commercial loss Project Director to oversee a staff of commercial Project Managers. The Project Directors position requires extensive experience in the commercial restoration and mitigation industry, managing jobs in excesses of at least $1,000,000.00 in T&M billing.
We are one of a select few members of the SERVPRO Global Disaster Recovery Team program, singling us out as one the largest producers of commercial damage restoration in the country and world wide. Extensive travel to national job sites will be both expected and welcomed by the right candidate as our clients require our services anywhere, at any time. Our ideal candidate is both well versed and extensively experienced in commercial property damage restoration, and eager to do well in a commission-based management position with the potential to be highly lucrative. The perfect candidate will possess necessary experience alongside a solid work history with great references, and extended stays with their past employers.
- Actively work to help close job leads from the Business Development team
- Act as primary contact for collection of projects
- Inspect job sites and write proposals and org charts after establishing rapport with clients
- Act as primary point of contact and work to expand the scope of projects when it is to their benefit and actively work to justify job cost every step of the way
- Oversee and assist in negotiating, preparing and executing work orders, contracts, subcontracts, purchase orders and change orders
- Provide daily updates and new summary of charges to clients, adjusters, internally, our corporate office and any other points of contact
- Provide all internal project information including budget, completion date, and all other relevant information daily
- Manage job schedules and oversee in-house labor including Assistant Project Managers
- Act as final decision maker to ensure proper equipment and project progress
- Ensure properly document project files using multiple software and application platforms (T&M and Xactimate)
- Assume responsibility for profitability and maintenance of job budgets
- Set standards for high quality workmanship and assist in worker development and performance
- 10+ years of commercial project management required.
- Ability to manage projects exceeding $1MM or multiple projects at once required.
- Ability to travel extensively (nationally and internationally) required.
- Thorough understanding of Time and Materials billing practices required.
- Familiarity with all IICRC S500 Standards, and active IICRC Certifications (WRT, CCT, ASD)
- Xactimate or Xactanalysis Software experience required (although we primarily bill commercially with Time and Materials).
- Auditing, Estimating, or Accounting experience is helpful but not required.
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to remain calm and professional during tense or stressful situations
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and feedback
HOW TO APPLY:
- Provide your project portfolio in the cover letter section of this post.
- Provide your salary range in a response email.
- Provide current resume.
We are looking for dedicated employees because we hold ourselves to exceptionally high standards. We ask that you do not apply unless you are both serious, and qualified.
More information about SERVPRO of Fort Collins:
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- commercial mitigation: 10 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply