- Bonus Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Stock Options
Dwelo is bringing home automation to apartment communities. Our software, hardware, and service platform enables the owners and managers of multifamily properties to offer smart homes as an amenity to their residents while simultaneously improving the efficiency of their operations. Dwelo smart apartments are live in over a dozen markets and counting. We are a small team making a lot happen, we are the leaders in this space while taking on some big names, and we are on track for a billion dollar outcome.
As a Dwelo Field Technician, you are a member of the the front-line team that services of Dwelo’s physical products. You will be responsible for installing Dwelo's physical products in apartments. You will visit customers' homes to troubleshoot issues and repair Dwelo systems. You will deliver Dwelo products to new construction sites. You will keep timely and accurate records of the work you perform. You will represent Dwelo's 'Care More' values when interacting with customers. You will travel occasionally to provide field services in new markets.
Dwelo's customer base is ballooning and you may also have the opportunity to relocate for 6+ months to lead the establishment of Dwelo's field services in a new market. We're looking for star players who take deep pride in their installation and technical skills, as well as their customer service skills. This will be a challenging role, with significant upside in both career trajectory and financial compensation.
OUTPUTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Able to install 5 Dwelo systems per day
- Keep 100% accurate records in Salesforce of all install and service work performed
- Teach residents how to setup a Dwelo account, use the physical smart devices, and navigate the mobile app
- Independently troubleshoot and repair or replace each component in the Dwelo system
- Travel to assist with field services cities other than your home city
WE ARE LOOKING FOR...
- A people person who enjoys interacting with and educating customers
- Someone who is well organized and efficient with their time
- A craftsman who takes pride in the quality of their work
- A problem solver with a knack for breaking down problems and isolating variables
- Someone who feels fulfillment in working with their hands
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- A starting wage of $15/hour
- Stock options
- Medical benefits
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Gas stipend + bonus pay for travel and relocation