Valet Attendant - Lester Glenn Honda of Sea Girt - Aug 2021
Lester Glenn Auto Group one of the largest private dealership groups in the State of New Jersey is looking for a motivated, people friendly, & goal oriented Valet Attendant for our Lester Glenn Honda of Sea Girt Service Department location.
As a Valet Professional for the Lester Glenn Auto Group, you will be responsible to ensure customer service and satisfaction through performing effective:
- Tagging of Customer Vehicles as they come in for service, moving and transporting vehicles
- Transporting customers when needed, making deliveries, etc.
- Performing quality control on designated vehicles when assigned
- Hours of work will be based on the needs of the Dealership and must be flexible to work Saturdays when needed
- Other Duties and job responsibilities as assigned.
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Possess a valid in-state driver's license
- Pass a motor vehicle report and possess an acceptable safe driving record
- Pass a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to work Saturdays
* Compensation and Benefits: In addition to competitive pay, we also offer our team members Group Health Insurance, Dental, 401(k) plan with employer match, Paid vacation, Professional work environment with job training and advancement opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
The Lester Glenn Auto Group adheres to State and CDC guidelines pertaining to the COVID 19 Virus.
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Work Location: One location