TapResearch was founded to help any business access critical market data about their products and services. We're a mission driven organization looking to empower any company of any size, to access the critical market insights they need to make better real time data driven decisions. Our Audience Network connects tens of millions of people with surveys in the apps and games they use everyday. We are growing by more than 100,000 new users per day & are currently operational in 25+ Countries.
Hundreds of companies, like Qualtrics, Zynga and comScore rely on our technology to collect consumer opinions across thousands of mobile apps and games from publishers such as MiniClip, Jam City, Atari, PeopleFun and many others. By connecting marketers & researchers with everyday mobile users, we are building the next generation of research products.
The TapResearch team culture is both informal and biased towards action. We encourage individuality, curiosity, diverse thinking and innovation. You will be motivated, enterprising and enthusiastic. Company culture is such that you need to be able to "check your ego at the door" and possess a high level of integrity. You thrive in a fast moving start-up & hands on environment and have the ability to take on project ownership & Idea generation. We value transparency and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where everybody grows and succeeds together.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You'll launch, track and optimize campaigns across several channels to move prospects and customers down the funnel
- You'll partner with BD & Account Teams to lead Demand Generation Marketing.
- You'll be heavily involved in our GTM for any future Products/Initiatives plus any data analytics around customer responsiveness/feedback.
- You'll communicate about the Product and its benefit to our audience in close collaboration with Product and our C-Suite
- Create and manage content and editorial calendar with key themes and topics, aligned with overall marketing strategy and objectives
- Create personalized content for all stages of the marketing funnel (TOFU, MOFU, BOFU), tailored to our buyer personas
- Drive traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion
- Min. 6-8 years of experience as a Growth or Product Marketer for a B2B Technology (preferably SaaS) company
- Startup experience is a plus
- Min. Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
Ideal candidate will:
- Be data-driven and highly analytical
- Be creative and a self-starter
- Have proficiency with Google Analytics
- Have proficiency with social media analytics
- Have experience with marketing automation tools (HubSpot or similar)
- Be organized and have great time management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
This position is open to remote candidates who reside in the United States.
Along with competitive compensation, TapResearch offers first-class benefits to all of its employees including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Fantastic Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage for you and your dependents
- Stock Options
- Annual company retreat
- Free Macbook Pro + company swag provided to all employees
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
TapResearch is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, and is committed to equal opportunity in our recruitment and selection process without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, ancestry, disability, medical condition, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.