Integrity Applications Incorporated (IAI) is a software and system engineering company headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia with offices Nationwide. IAI has been selected as one of the best companies to work for in America by The Great Place to Work Institute and as one of the top employers in the DC Metro area by the Washingtonian Magazine. We are always looking for bright, innovative and talented people to join our team of highly skilled professionals. IAI offers challenging work, competitive salaries, an incentive bonus program and top-notch health and welfare benefits for you and your family.
IAI is seeking a System Engineer who will provide support in developing long-term strategic initiatives for our customer organization to meet present and future mission needs. The scope of strategic initiatives may include the coordination of SOWs, requirements, design, development, analysis, and deployment of innovative equipment, projects, cutting edge technologies, or operations that utilize complex technology for capabilities or solutions.
- Utilize a network of individuals to assess internal/external stakeholders and/or industry capabilities to develop and evaluate organizational weaknesses
- Develop an action plan to resolve current or future gaps in capabilities
- Facilitate changes or modifications in one or more high-risk/profile projects to include operational devices and/or solutions to support technical, analytical, operational or programmatic requirements
- Identify, analyze, coordinate, define and coordinate user, customer, and stakeholder needs
- Translate customer and stakeholder needs into technical or operational requirements for the research, development, production, and/or procurement of processes, systems, and/or services
- At least Seven (7) years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience utilizing system engineering principles for requirements on a technical effort
- Demonstrated experience developing and accessing various artifacts such as SOWs, requirements and test documents
- Demonstrated ability to foster collaborative relationships, encourage teamwork, and promote cooperation to address technical concerns and issues
- Must be a self-starter who is able to learn new concepts to join a well-established team and quickly become a productive member
- Demonstrated experience or working knowledge with the Microsoft Office suite of applications to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Current TS/SCI security clearance with CI Poly
Integrity Applications Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.