Energetic, reliable, kind, and personable- these are the qualities we seek in our Concierge at Briarcliff Manor Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing Care. We are seeking a dedicated individual who will demonstrate passion and enthusiasm when caring for our Residents.
Salary: $50,000- $60,000 annually
As a Concierge, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Welcoming new residents & their families into the facility and provide them with all necessary information
- Making rounds on every floor to discuss residents’ needs and concerns.
- Maintaining a daily log with questions, concerns, and issues raised; and follow-up that steps are taken to rectify the situation.
- Assisting Residents with the discharge process & follow up the next day
- Paid Time Off
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Company Perks
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Team Like Atmosphere
If working with people who are caring, compassionate and, who treat their residents' needs as their own is important to you then you’ll want to be a part of our team!