Kelly Services is hiring second shift technicians! Do you have experience testing and repairing printed circuit boards and other electronics?
If so - Please apply! Contact Dani at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-243-7488 for immediate consideration.
Kelly Services is hiring for Electronic Technicians
The company is growing rapidly, and looking for additional talent to add to there workforce on a temp-to-hire basis.
Buffalo Grove 60089
2nd shift, 2:15p - 10:30p, Monday - Friday
$18.25 - $20.50 per hour
Temp to Hire opportunity. Start as a Kelly Services employee and be considered for permanent employment. Employees will be evaluated in 5 areas; Safety, Quality, Productivity, Attendance and Attitude. The process typically takes 6-12 months
Day to Day Responsibilities:
A bit about the Company:
- Assembly/system level troubleshooting to component level
- Identify and provide solutions for continuous improvement (Test/Equipment)
- Root cause failure analysis
- Support the analysis of yield and no defect found for process improvement
- Support the customer team
- Basic hand repair of assemblies
- Support implementation of engineering change orders
- Support the development of documentation for operational or technical training
- Operate test equipment (may include flying probe, In-circuit test, functional)
- Support reactive maintenance (test equipment)
- Train operators how to properly utilize the test equipment and instructions
- In-Circuit Testing
- Read and interpret Blueprints, Schematics, & Diagrams
- Chicago's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For 10 consecutive years
- Advancement Opportunities, including temporary employees, encouraging growth and development at every level.
- A Company that cares about the environment
- Quality driven organization that will train and develop all employees.
- Focused on teamwork, open communication and making all employees a priority.
- Over 140 temporary employees hired on to date
- Over 40 temporary employees promoted to date
- A minimum of an Associate's Degree or equivalent experience is required for this position
- Experience of less than 1 year is required for this position, assuming education requirements are met. Equivalent industry experience of 1 or more years is highly desirable.
- Must be comfortable using the computer, typing and using a variety of systems to complete daily tasks.
- Ability to work independently on projects.
Perks of working for Kelly Services:
What this company has to offer you:
- On-site Recruiters available from 5:30a - 5:30p
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Exposure to New Technology
- Clean/Bright Manufacturing Facility
- Temperature Controlled Environment
- Fast-paced Work Environment
- Onsite Training
- Onsite Food Vendors
- Paid lunch
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Community Involvement/Volunteer Opportunities
- Good Manufacturing Practices
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes veterans and military spouses to apply to our positions.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.