Brief Position Description
Support daily procurement activities for the plant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create Purchase Orders
- Process Invoice Exceptions
- Process Vendor engagement/payments
- Manage Spot buying both parts and services.
- Responsible for plant SAP system management.
- Goods receipts for parts, services and raw materials
- Review Paper vision &/or Esker
Qualifications and Education
- Three to Five years of relevant work experience in procurement
- Procurement certification preferred
- Excellent negotiation and customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Strong market knowledge and experience
Educational background: Bachelor’s degree
Technical knowledge and certifications: Procurement
Job Type: Full-time
- SAP ERP: 3 years (Preferred)
- procurement: 3 years (Required)