The President of Centria Healthcare division is responsible to manage & grow the Private Duty Nursing & Rehab Center business and clinical operations.
Performance Goals and Measures
- Establish credibility throughout the organization as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges
- Provide leadership and management to ensure that the mission and core values of the company are put into practice
- Responsible for the overall clinical and business operations
- Ensure compliance with applicable state and federal laws and regulations
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes
- Establish criteria and/or work procedures to achieve a high level of quality, productivity, and service
- Full P&L responsibility for the Company’s operations including budgeting and reporting
- Work with VP of PDN and Rehab Services and the Director of Clinical Services to ensure existing and new clients receive the services in the agreed upon time-frame and according to client expectations.
- Meet with the VP and Director and teams weekly to review metrics and provide necessary training/insight; run deep dives as needed
- Identify and provide solutions for deficiencies
- Organize information/data to identify/explain major trends, problems and causes; Compare and combine information to identify underlying issues. Generate actions to achieve long-range goals.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and regulatory requirements through activities such a participating in State Associations, attending course and reviewing industry publications.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions that have significant potential to impact the organization
- Ensure proper collaboration with stakeholders including but not limited to attorneys, case managers, physicians, discharge planners, guardians, payor sources, and family members
- Develop solutions to resolve client requests and account issue.
- Develop & Maintain expertise on Centria products and services
- Meet and/or exceed budget goals
- Meet and/or exceed gross margin goals
- Meet and/or exceed utilization goals
- Meet and/or exceed growth goals
- Meet and/or exceed client satisfaction goals
- Meet and/or exceed client attrition goals
- Meet and/or exceed employee retention goals (field and office)
All applicants receive consideration of employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, size, height, weight, marital status, family status, gender identity or expression, affectional or sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
- Bachelors required, MBA preferred
- 10 + years management/leadership experience
- High growth operations experience
- P&L experience
- Experience with in-home and/or center based out-patient healthcare