Please apply via link: https://hats.totalcsr.com/apply/a02Ro000002oAxVIAU
Bridgemark Insurance Solutions, Inc. / Key Insurance is one of the top independent insurance agencies in the area, renowned for our integrity and first-class service. Our goal is to build lasting relationships with clients, make a positive impact in the communities where we operate, and foster a fun & cooperative culture where everyone can thrive. We value teamwork, personal growth, & providing opportunities for continuous learning and development. Join us and enjoy competitive compensation, work-life balance, a supportive culture, and the chance to develop with a growing agency.
Position Overview: As a receptionist at Bridgemark Insurance Solutions, Inc. / Key Insurance, you will play a vital role in delivering exceptional service to our clients and supporting our team. You will combine administrative responsibilities with relationship building, utilizing your excellent communication skills, organization, and independent work ethic. Your ability to anticipate agency needs and address client inquiries will contribute to our success. This is a full-time salaried position with opportunities for advancement. Our typical schedule is Monday thru Thursday 8:00AM-5:00PM. Most Fridays our hours are 8:00AM-3:00PM.
- Answer all phone calls and transfer accordingly.
- Greet customers & the public as they enter the office.
- Assist the sales & service teams in managing customer accounts.
- Correspond with clients and insurance companies as needed.
- Direct customer inquiries to the appropriate department.
- Sort the mail deliver to appropriate mailboxes.
- Help keep the agency organized by regularly updating the client database, ordering office supplies, and scheduling maintenance, when needed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients, key vendors, and carriers; often as the first point of contact on the phone or in-person.
- Respond promptly and professionally to client, carrier, sales & service team, and supervisor inquiries and requests.
- Process payments for clients on various platforms
- Assist sales & service team with various tasks to improve efficiency.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic math skills and a willingness to learn new technology.
- Positive attitude, active listening skills, and empathy.
- Strong organization and time management abilities.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Integrity and the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
Work Location: In person