Full-time benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as a 401k option with an employer match.
We also offer Paid-Time-Off, Sick-Pay, and Holiday Pay.
On-site parking provided, public transportation reimbursement available, or we will pay you for alternative modes of transportation such as walking, biking or carpooling!
Food & Beverage
Non-Exempt, Part-Time, Seasonal
Director of Food & Beverage
No supervisory responsibilities.
$16.10 per hour
Food & Beverage Host/Hostess will greet and welcome hotel guests and ensure servers are aware of guest seated in their section.
ESSENTIAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES:Proven success in the following job competencies:
- Set up the coffee bar in the lobby by 6:00AM, properly restock with 3 freshly brewed coffee urns, coffee cups, lids, assortment of sugar, milk, stirrers and cream.
- Clean all the menus and set them out on the bar
- Make sure all chairs and tables are clean and properly set up
- Welcomes guest with proper salutation, inquire their room number and last name, walk them to their table.
- Let the guest know their server will assist them in a minute
- On free time assist severs refill coffee and water on the tables
- If there is no seating available, add guest’s name to the waiting list and have them seat in the lobby until you call them
- Maintains coffee bar area clean and properly restocked until 10:00AM
- Knowledgeable about the food & beverage offerings
- Knowledgeable of hotel amenities
- Properly closedown coffee bar at the end of the shift, leaving the area clean and organized
- Clean menus and stored them away
- Perform additional duties as requested by the supervisor
- Honesty; has honest, direct, and factual communication and actions with internal and external customers.
- Collaboration; proactive in building supporting, nurturing, and service-oriented relationships with employees; works collaboratively to resolve problems and enhance productivity; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Integrity & Loyalty; conducts self with high level of ethics and makes decisions with honest intentions that are in the best interest of the company and employees. Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with a high level of integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Humble; conducts self and treats all employees with respect; without arrogance, degradation, or coercion; treats all employees with equal regardless of position/status.
- Innovation; constantly searches for best practices in technology, services, and procedures. Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas.
- Analytical: Highly detail-oriented, proficient with managing, editing, analyzing large volumes of complex numerical data.
- Flexible; considers others point of view to find the best solution for customer and company; proven ability to be flexible and adapt to change; adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays.
- Problem Solving: Uses a professional, neutral/unbiased, and highly diplomatic inter-personal approach.
- Interpersonal: Customer focused and effective relationship-building skills; ability to effectively interact with all employee levels; frontline, Managers, Directors, Executives;
- Diversity: Strong commitment to diversity and equality in a company culture.
- Communication: Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Multi-Tasking: Ability to operate under pressure in a fast-paced environment; able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL WORK DEMANDS:
- Previous experience in a customer service position
- Prior hospitality experience a plus.
- Must be flexible and able to work weekends and holidays
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis.
- Able to lift and move up to 20 pounds occasionally.
- Punctuality is critical for all positions
- Hours occasionally vary according to business levels
- Ability to stand and or walk around for 4 hours period
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.
Our post-offer background check process includes a background check (HireRight) and a drug-screen.
We participate in E-Verify.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.