Full-time$13 - $24 an hour
- Dental insurance
- Paid training
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Microsoft Excel
- Communication skills
- Dealership experience
- High school diploma or GED
Full Job Description
- Reconciles and deposits service and parts receipts, including charge cards, on a daily basis.
- Receipts all monies received from vehicle sales, checks for money due, and provides drafts for dealer signature.
- Enters finalized cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger by customer.
- Files all cash receipt records, check stubs, and bank receipts.
- Prepares cash deposits and fills out the cash control sheet daily.
- Reconciles statements and follows up collections as necessary.
- Prepares accounts receivable statements monthly.
- Performs background checks on credit applications.
- Processes daily credit card deposits.
- Research and processes charge backs, returns, and bad checks.
- Answers accounts receivable phone calls and follows up on inquiries.
- Updates customers' account information.
- Cross-trains others for this position as directed by management.
- Fills in for other administrative positions as needed and directed by management.
- Assists with related special projects as required.
- Maintains a professional appearance and neat work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our ideal candidate will offer the following:
- MUST have dealership experience!
- Reynolds & Reynolds experience preferred
- Ability to balance large volume accounts
- Detail oriented skills with strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Fast learner that is open to change and able to handle demanding environment
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Strong communication and people skills; both written and verbal
About Our Dealership:
At Ted Britt, we are committed to providing an exceptional consumer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource our employees. If you want to work in an environment where customer service is our passion and you have unlimited earning potential, a career as an automotive sales representative may be for you!
Ted Britt Automotive Group' s Commitment To You:
- Family owned and operated since 1959!
- HIGH volume dealer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance!
- In-house and manufacturer paid training
- An Excellent Company Culture - BE TREATED LIKE FAMILY!
- High Customer Satisfaction For Both Sales & Service
- A Professional and Respectful Work Environment
Apply to Ted Britt Automotive Group today!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $24.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location