- Seasoned BA-experience with Agile-do not need a scrum master, just someone comfortable in the Agile environment
- Works with other BAs-delegating/sharing workload
- Working knowledge of the investment arena is important
- 5 years’ experience with investment/investment tools
- Should be able to write user stories
- Not looking for a project manager-looking for a subject matter expert in investments-a strong BA-not a manager
- Technical side-the more technical they are the better
- Would consider someone to sit in Chicago or Boston-potentially NY or Philly
- Minimal travel may be required to meet with business users.
Relevant bachelor’s degree with degrees in mathematics, finance or computer science preferred.
10+ years of technology experience in similar IT Business Analyst role working with Investment systems.
Demonstrated knowledge of the business concepts applicable to a multi-faceted financial services organization is preferred. Related business experience is beneficial.
Experience in Delegated Management Operations, Investments Operations and/or Middle Office Services is a plus.
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
Job Type: Contract
- Business Analyst: 10 years (Required)
- Writing user stories: 5 years (Required)
- Investments domain: 5 years (Required)
- Agile: 3 years (Required)
- Chicago, IL 60606 (Required)