The Steve Napleton Dealer Group is seeking a Warranty Administrator with previous experience in dealership to join our team.
The Warranty Administrator will be a self motivator, who is able to work independently.
Automotive Dealer Warranty Administrator Job Duties:
- Prepares, submits and follows up on warranty claims.
- Processes all warranty paperwork, ensuring proper documentation and verifies criteria required by factory or distributor.
- Reconciles all warranty receivables and works with the accounting department to obtain payments.
- Keeps track of all warranty parts by noting the repair order number, date of replacement and date on which part may be disposed.
- Maintains all service and customer records as required by the warrantor.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Automotive Dealer Warranty Administrator Job Requirements:
- Warranty Administrator experience in an automotive dealership.
- Dealertrack experience helpful.
- Attention to detail.
401(k) with employer match
Job Type: Full-time