ci design, inc. is a dynamic, growing and highly collaborative architectural firm providing services in the fields of architecture, planning and interior design. Our portfolio includes commercial, retail, mixed-use, hospitality, multi-family residential and advanced technology projects domestically and internationally.
We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced Project Architect or Designer to work full-time in our Boston office.
- A motivated, experienced Project Architect / Designer with 7+ years of POST-graduate experience.
- Capable of assuming a lead role on the production of construction documents for various projects.
- A person with strong presentation, interpersonal and client skills.
- Proficient in architectural material & systems detailing, envelope systems design and construction administration experience.
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe. SketchUp, Photoshop and Illustrator experience are highly desirable.
- Able to self-direct, to manage multiple projects and to work well under deadlines, while directing multiple project teams.
- Excited to learn, grow and encourage the junior staff to do the same.
ci offers a competitive benefits package and excellent opportunity for advancement. We are located in the vibrant Fort Point Innovation District. EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
- Architecture: 7 years (Preferred)