Grainger Nissan of Beaufort is hiring now an experienced PART-TIME/NIGHTS & WEEKENDS FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST with the drive and skills to take them further in their career. We are looking for a driven, dedicated individual that is excited at the opportunity to join a successful team. Come work our Award-Winning Dealership!
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
The Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for answering inbound calls, determining the nature of their business and direct callers to the appropriate department/destination.
In addition, the receptionist will be the dealerships information specialist to best direct our guests accordingly to accommodate their needs.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
- Greet walk-in customers and determines the nature of their visit and direct the customer where to go
- Answer incoming phone calls. Direct callers to appropriate department or individual
- Answer basic inquiries, take detailed messages and provides basic information to all callers
- Communicate with callers and customers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
- Communicate messages to the appropriate parties in a timely manner
- Assist with clerical duties as requested
- Other duties to be determined by management
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, and the ability to maintain a professional image and demeanor is required
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced computer & phone skills (Internet, MS Outlook) a must
- Ability to speak multiple languages is always a plus
- Must be willing to pass pre-employment screens (background and drug test)
- Competitive pay depending on experience
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- Continued training available
Job Type: Part-time
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)