The incumbent, under general direction, performs or participates in audits to ensure contract is ISO compliant. Audits would include reviewing records, work performed and processes used. Responsible for identifying potential improvements while ensuring overall effectiveness.
- Conduct ISO compliant audits to ensure contractual compliance with established requirements.
- Develop an understanding of the quality requirements and prepare a written checklist from which to conduct audit.
- Ensure adherence to technical/procedural guidelines to meet work section needs in accordance with Company and customer requirements.
- Develop corrective/preventive actions as appropriate for each internal audit, tracking the CARs and PARs through resolution and validating that actions taken adequately address the documented findings.
- Generates and presents audit findings to senior management. Generates audit reports, tracks corrective actions to completion and validates actions taken adequately address documented findings.
- May conduct unscheduled audits, participate in investigation teams and assist in external audits as requested by senior management or the customer.
- Attends and participates in a variety of meetings and task force groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specific level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements and policies.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelors’ degree in related field and two (2) years’ experience or equivalent combination of academic/technical/military training and experience.
Good communication and analytical skills.
Good written and oral communication skills
Working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications
Organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required.
Position requires familiarity with and ability to stay current with industry standards.
Possess and maintain a valid state issued driver’s license.
Possess and maintain an active DoD Secret clearance
ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor certified.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.