Full Job Description
Ensure a team of 200+ is fully staffed with highly effective resources meeting client demands and operating under contract regulations. Develop and organize requirements for open positions through communicating and understanding expectations from multiple stakeholders. Identify, interview, onboard, and integrate new resources onto the team successfully. Cultivate relationships within program leadership and manage relationships with multiple subcontracting companies, working together to staff all open positions with the best qualified candidate. Strategize and lead people engagement in the current team to ensure the program retains a low attrition rate. Execute innovative ideas to the workplace to stimulate a positive culture throughout the program.
- 6+ years of experience with business processes, strategic planning, resource management, and program and project management
- 2+ years of experience as a major contributor to projects from initiation to completion
- Experience with providing support to all PMO tasks, including reporting, communications, and data analysis, as needed
- Experience with reviewing resumes to confirm requirements have been met
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience with conducting trend analysis, creating presentations, and improving business processes
- Public Trust clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience in interacting and working with Senior Leadership
- Experience with using Workday for recruiting purposes
- Experience with Human Resources and Resource Management
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Ability to display ambition, motivation, and independence
- Possession of excellent organizational and multitasking skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Public Trust clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.