If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Do you live and breathe code? Dream about creating apps that are used by customers worldwide? Are you looking to gain experience while you are in school?
Amadeus is seeking a Software Engineering intern who is passionate about building a SAAS product with a global user base. The Software Engineering intern will be a key part of the team responsible for creating the next generation of Amadeus’ service optimization products.
- Become an integral part of our software team that delivers value to our platform
- Develop and maintain Web based, Desktop, Tablet, and Smartphone applications
- Implement enhancements for Windows, Web, API based services
- Insure deliverables are properly tested and meet functional requirements
- Collaborate with other teams to integrate newly developed functionality into core product
- Work with mentors to ramp up with key technologies
Our diversity commitment:
- Must have a passion for software development
- Must have experience with a web development framework (Angular a plus).
- Must have experience with an OO language (C#, Java, C++).
- Experience with agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP, SAFe) a plus.
- Experience with REST API/Web API or Micro Services patterns a plus.
- Experience with back end technologies (SQL, Elastic, Mongo, MySQL) a plus.
- Self-motivated, independent, and a creative problem solver
- Experience with Hospitality a plus
equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.