POSITION REPORT TO: Manager, Application and Development
POSITION LOCATION: Bob Evans Restaurant Support Center New Albany, Ohio
Statement of Purpose:
The Restaurant Systems Administrator is responsible for all configuration and management of the NCR Back Office (NBO) software for Bob Evans Restaurants. This role works collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless restaurant execution.
· Configure NBO to support all functions including employee management, time management, scheduling, inventory, sales reporting and purchasing
· NBO integrations with Aloha, Pulse, Enterprise, and Bob Evan’s technology solutions
· Data mapping and extraction of data from Aloha
· Analysis and design of new or enhanced functionality to meet business requirements
· Develop and maintain the reporting function in NBO
· Administration and maintenance of NBO production and lab environments
· Creating and maintaining documentation such as context diagrams, design documents, data definitions, etc.
· Level 3 support, research, and testing to resolve incidents that may arise
· Script development, as necessary, to support software support and maintenance
· Other duties as applicable
· In depth knowledge of Inventory, Ordering and Labor Scheduling Solutions
· Prior experience with NCR Back Office required
· Knowledge of integrating with NCR Back Office
· Proficient in Structure Query Language (SQL) programming
· PowerShell experience preferred
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Experience with an ITSM tool and customer support in a medium sized IT organization
· Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Word, Power Point, Excel) and an understanding of technology opportunities
· Ability to assess processes and make recommendations for improved efficiency
· Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
· Customer service oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
· 3-5 years application administration and configuration experience
· Experience working in Hospitality or Retail environments with Inventory, Ordering and Labor Scheduling solutions.
· Experience as the top tier technical resource for NCR Back Office
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Location: 8111 Smith's Mill Road, New Albany, OH 43054
Job Type: Full-time