HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 14,000 employees worldwide. As the most important interface to our customers, you have a passion for our products and act as brand ambassador for HUGO BOSS. Join a team that creates an exceptional brand and shopping experience with enthusiasm, fun and expertise – because to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Shape your personal future at HUGO BOSS!
Part Time Sales Associate - San Francisco
HUGO BOSS Retail, Inc. | San Fransisco | United States | Part-time
What you can expect:
Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience, showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits.
- Utilize effective communication skills in delivering exceptional service to customers, driving business with the merchant group and general problem solving.
- Achieve positive results in personal sales by focusing on relationship selling, building a client base and offering exemplary customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, various lines, merchandise promotions, and advertisements.
- Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
- Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash and media accountabilities at POS registers.
- Assist in merchandising, display maintenance and store housekeeping.
- Adhere and execute all Company policies, procedures and practices including signing, pricing, and loss prevention.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
- BS College Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of Specialty Retail Sales experience
- Strong customer service and selling experience
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial
- Strong business acumen, communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of taste and sophistication consistent with the HUGO BOSS lifestyle philosophy
- Diverse portfolio of tailored training and professional development measures
- International and inspirational working environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Dynamic and inspirational work culture
Hugo Boss- 30+ days ago- report job- original job
Other jobs you may like
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Transaction: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
Employees working per shift: