Integrity Applications Incorporated (IAI) is a software and system engineering company headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia with offices Nationwide. IAI has been selected as one of the best companies to work for in America by The Great Place to Work Institute and as one of the top employers in the DC Metro area by the Washingtonian Magazine. We are always looking for bright, innovative and talented people to join our team of highly skilled professionals. IAI offers challenging work, competitive salaries, an incentive bonus program top notch health and welfare benefits for you and your family.
Integrity Applications Incorporated is seeking a highly motivated Comm/Radar Payload System Engineer to join our team in the Northern Virginia area. The ideal candidate will provide technical leadership on small to large scale space programs and must possess a thorough understanding of satellite systems and subsystems
- This individual must possess a BS degree (graduate degree preferred) in engineering, computer science, math or other related technical discipline
- The candidate will have a minimum of 15-20 years experience and a thorough understanding of technical and programmatic activities associated with the acquisition of a space system, from developing and analyzing system concepts, assessing system design options, analyzing mission and requirements, monitoring development, integration and test activities
- We are additionally seeking personnel with experience in payload/sensor technology, including: Communication, Radar, SIGINT, and IMINT payloads
- Specialty experience in the following or other related technical areas is also desired: spacecraft bus subsystems such as in Power, Thermal, Attitude Control, Structures and Mechanisms, Propulsion, Telemetry, Tracking and Command (TT&C), Command and Data Handling (C&DH), Fault Management, Flight Software, Environmental Testing, Integration and Test, Parts, Materials and Processing (PMP), Manufacturing and Production, Quality Assurance, and Reliability
- Five years of Intelligence Community or National Programs experience is required
- This individual will be able to support a fast paced environment with excellent oral and written communication skills, be a self starter, and be able to partner with various teammates to support all research and development aspects of a program through the life-cycle
- Must be able to provide solutions to a variety of technical issues of varying scope and complexity associated with small to large scale satellite developments
- Specific knowledge of the National Reconnaissance Office is highly desired
Minimum active TS/SCI clearance required. CI or Full Scope Poly highly desirable.
Integrity Applications Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.