Creative Community Living Services, a statewide agency is seeking to fill a Controller position that will work out of our corporate office located in Watertown WI. This position will be managing financial operations including creating board reports, overseeing month end close, audit, budget, cashflow; and supervising staff.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervising the financial supervisor and payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and billing staff.
- Managing the monthly accounting close process including the preparation of monthly financial statements, management reporting and analysis
- Managing all day to day accounting functions including billing, accounts receivable, collections and accounts payable.
- Evaluating, improving, designing and implementing internal controls
- Implementing measures to reduce costs and improve overall profitability
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or equivalent; and five or more years experience in staff supervision, accounting, budgeting audit and/or financial management
- CPA certification
- Advanced proficiency with accounting software and Excel
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
Due to the sensitive nature of our business, applicants are required to have an acceptable caregiver background check, pre-placement drug screen and have a valid driver's license, insurance and access to a vehicle.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- supervisory: 5 years (Required)
- accounting: 5 years (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible