Come work at Hughes Trim LLC., one of the largest Trim Installers in the state of Florida. We are looking for a Mid-Level Accounting Personnel to join our team. If you are serious about your next job, Hughes Trim LLC is an ideal place to grow your career. You will be glad you applied to Hughes Trim LLC.
****You need to be a Resident of FLORIDA to Apply****
The Accounting position is responsible for a portion of AP, Cash Management and some Billing. This position is subject to tight deadlines and requires a person with strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal. This job breaks down to 50% of sub-contractor payables, 20% billing and 20% cash management, 10% miscellaneous accounting
- Weekly sub-contractor invoicing (50-75 sub-contractors)
- Weekly billing reports generated from Schedule
- Daily cash reconciliation
- Credit card reconciliation
- Miscellaneous account tasks
Technical Skills and Experience
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting.
- Experience with Sage or other large automated accounting system a plus. Must have strong experience in Microsoft Excel, Google Docs and Word.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Strong people skills.
- Must possess Time Management skills (This is a work at home position)
- Degree in Accounting
This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the manager.
3-5 years’ experience in Account Receivables, Accounts Payable, Financials and Cash Management with extensive experience in Accounting with a verified company.
Pay and Benefits
- Salary $45-$55k range
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- 5 paid Holidays
- 10 paid vacation days after 90-day probation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Accounts Payable's : 3 years (Required)
- Accounts Receivables : 3 years (Required)
- Cash Management: 3 years (Preferred)
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible