BAY ST. ANIMAL HOSPITAL is Staten Island’s premier small animal hospital providing 24/7
comprehensive veterinary care in a state-of-the-art, 9,000 sq. ft., facility.
We have created an environment of sophisticated technology with an enthusiastic and very experienced staff.
We are interested in adding a sixth veterinarian who is empathetic, friendly, and a team player
comfortable in a busy practice that provides only the highest standard of care. After patient care, client
care is of the highest priority, so communication skills are especially important for this position.
Applicants must have a strong work ethic and have a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
and certain holidays and have an active NYS license to practice veterinary medicine.
We provide excellent health insurance benefits, superior salaries commensurate with experience and
other perks associated with quality of life. New graduates will be considered. Continuing education is
encouraged and supported.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Veterinary: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Night shift
- Day shift