As Bookkeeper/Staff Accountant for the Small Business Group, responsibilities include:
- Bookkeeping service/data entry
- Planning and prepping for compilations (monthly/quarterly/annually)
- Organizing and completing financial statements
- Payroll tax returns (monthly/quarterly/annually)
- Bank reconciliations (manual & computer)
- Business and individual tax returns
- Tax planning
- Training clients in a variety of accounting packages: Quickbooks, CCH Tax ProSystem
Preferred candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting (or equivalent work experience) and a minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
This individual must be proficient in Excel and QuickBooks, a quick learner and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to prioritize are a key component of this position; additionally, individual must maintain a positive attitude and have excellent interpersonal skills.
We are . . .
Ciuni & Panichi, Inc. is a regional accounting firm located in Beachwood, Ohio. We were established in 1973 and provide comprehensive tax, audit, and business advisory services. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and a matching 401K program, in addition to a positive working environment with career growth opportunities.
Ciuni & Panichi, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religious, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition.
Job Type: Full-time
- accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Beachwood, OH 44122 (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off