We are looking for an Executive Assistant to help organize our growing staff. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is highly motivated and able to communicate effectively with all company staff. This position requires excellent multitasking abilities in order to handle a variety of responsibilities, and the successful candidate will demonstrate initiative and responsibility in both their work and personal life.
- Maintain an efficient, clean, and extremely organized work environment.
- Excellent Verbal & Writing Skills.
- Organize tasks to be completed by the executive or staff.
- Handle phone calls and schedule appointments.
- Obtain information from outside vendors and clients.
- Highly efficient with Microsoft Excel, Google Docs, and Gmail.
- Build and maintain Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bethlehem, PA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 3 years (Required)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location