Full-timeEstimated: $56,000 - $76,000 a year
- Dialysis Experience
- Medication Administration
Full Job Description
“Qualified candidates may be eligible for up to $10,000.00 Sign-on Bonus - Please Inquire!”
U.S. Renal Care is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) for our dialysis clinic. The Registered Nurse (RN) provides hemodialysis therapies to patients with chronic renal disease.
- Complete pre and post treatment physical assessments, documenting as required.
- Demonstrates effective staffing, as appropriate with staffing ratios per state regulations, under the direction of the Administrator.
- Complete and document monthly review of patient medication profiles and administer medications as ordered by the physician.
- Participate as a member of the Interdisciplinary team in all required patient assessment and care planning activities.
- Current nursing license in the applicable state.
- Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
- One or more years of current nursing experience preferred.
- Previous dialysis nursing experience preferred.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.