Heart of a CAREGiver:
Being the HERO to a senior in need
HOME INSTEAD SENIOR CARE IS FULLY OPERATIONAL AND NEEDS YOUR HELP MORE THAN EVER!
Home Instead Senior Care remains open as an essential service to serve our senior community and help families restore balance, order and peace to their lives and help their senior loved ones remain at home during these uncertain times. The care and support for our seniors and CAREGivers remains our top priority during the COVID-19 pandemic. Home Instead CAREGivers receive support, guidance, PPE's ad specific training on reducing the risk of transmissions that we continue to review daily. CAREGiver's also benefit from initial and on-going job training, flexible scheduling, and the opportunity to meet new people and develop meaningful relationships.
Home Instead Senior Care has been proudly providing care to our community for over 23 years in San Jose and South County. We are looking for honest, caring, dependable people with a heart for caring for others to join our team!
We have immediate PT, FT and Live-in openings available with shifts from 4 - 12 hrs in Saratoga, Santa Clara, San Jose, Los Gatos, Campbell, Milpitas, Evergreen, Almaden, Willow Glen, Santa Teresa, Morgan Hill, San Martin, Gilroy, Hollister and even San Juan Bautista!
Home Care Aide / CAREGiver Benefits:
Home Care Aide / CAREGiver Job Description:
- Paid Training
- Flexible Schedule
- Weekly Payroll
- Direct Deposit
- Travel Time & Mileage Reimbursement
- Health/Dental Insurance Plans Available (for qualified, full-time employees)
- Continuing Education and Training (classroom and online)
- 24 Hour Support Staff Available - You're never alone
Home Instead Senior Care CAREGivers provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes.
These services are meant to enhance the quality of life for seniors. Home Instead Senior Care CAREGivers help clients and their families meet the challenges of aging with dignity, pride, care and compassion.
These services will include companionship and home helper services (companionship, walking assistance) as well as activities of daily living (meal prep, medication reminders, light housekeeping, bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, errands, etc.)
Home Care Aide / CAREGiver Requirements:
- No experience necessary, but prior caregiving experience preferred (have you cared for a family member or loved one?)
- Must have current and valid driver's license
- Must have a minimum of 36 months driving history
- Must have current auto insurance
- Must pass a background check, MVR check, drug screen, and physical
- Livescan and registry cost assistance available
Come, see and feel the Home Instead difference
To apply for this position or refer someone you know, please use our online application system.