The T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies is currently hiring for a full-time Office Manager in Ithaca, NY. Please submit a cover letter and resume to apply.
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable including multiple credit cards
- Assist with annual budgeting and planning process
- Coordinate annual audit activities
- Establish appropriate accounting, internal control and other risk management policies
Office Management & Social Media
- General office operations: filing, handling the main phone line, scheduling, etc.
- Assist in coordination and execution of meetings and special events
- Handle queries in respect to the Center’s online courses
- Maintain liability insurances, including research, cost comparison, and broker relations
- Assist in arranging or coordinating travel for office staff, as needed
- Manage the Center’s email inbox to ensure accurate and clear responses in a timely fashion
- Assist staff with conception and implementation of online newsletter, social media posts and online and in-print marketing
- Oversee all aspects of human resources administration including health and dental insurance, retirement plan, time-off, etc.
- Responsible for employee payroll administration, including out-of-state employees
- Proven experience as an Office Manager or equivalent position (preference given to nonprofit experience)
- Excellent knowledge of finance, accounting, and administrative policies
- Solid experience with QuickBooks
- Familiarity with human resources-related legislation and regulations
- Knowledge of social media a plus
- Background or interest in plant-based nutrition
The Center, a 501(c)3 nonprofit, provides science-based education and supports research that creates awareness of the benefits of a whole food, plant-based lifestyle. More information can be found at nutritionstudies.org.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Office Management: 5 years
Required work authorization: