The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for performing effective inside sales activities as well as assisting with general business operations of the branch. Inside Sales Representative assumes direct responsibility for providing outstanding customer service, initiating sales activity, and contributing to overall departmental success through effective management of internal and external customer relationships. Additional duties include maintaining stock levels, consulting and advising on customer needs, and conducting sales transactions independently.
- Present and explain products and services to customers and assist in meeting their needs through all stages of each sales transaction
- Work with Branch Management and Outside Sales Representatives to establish delivery schedules, process orders, set up service calls and other tasks as required to meet the needs of all customers
- Provide quotations and bids for projects or accounts requiring welding equipment
- Set up showroom product displays, stock shelves and maintain general condition of the showroom
- Check in freight/UPS as needed
- Act as a back-up driver for the Rochester Route Sales Representatives when necessary
- Possess a current Class B CDL and have a history of safe driving exhibited by state MVR.
- Possess a hazardous material endorsement or be able to obtain within 30 days of hire.
Applications are available at the Rochester store, 2705 Highway 14 West.
Job Type: Full-time
- welding supply: 1 year (Preferred)