Lebanon, OH based MEP consultant engineering firm has an exciting opportunity for a Designer on our HVAC/Plumbing team. Our mechanical department is a small but growing group compromised of talented employees with diverse skill sets serving multiple project types and markets. We are looking for a motivated HVAC & Plumbing MEP Design Engineer (2+ Yrs MEP Consulting Exp Req) with design skills and a passion for accomplishing goals, with technical knowledge and experience in our field.
This individual should have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience within the field of architectural engineering design. This HVAC & Plumbing MEP Design Engineer (2+ Yrs MEP Consulting Exp Req) will work under the guidance of Licensed Professional Engineers and other senior staff. Applicants will be expected to perform work in 3D drafting softwares, both AutoCAD, and Revit experience is a plus.
All applicants will be expected to communicate well with clients, external project team consultants and other in-house staff to produce quality designs and design drawings. Candidates are expected to contribute to the efficient production of deliverables by agreed upon timelines while reporting to both their Discipline Leader and Project Managers.
An ideal HVAC & Plumbing MEP Design Engineer (2+ Yrs MEP Consulting Exp Req) will be able to demonstrate a high degree of technical competency or the potential to grow into an independent designer while also demonstrating a strong knowledge of CAD operation, an ability to work well on a team and the willingness to learn and grow. Applicants must be flexible, passionate and able to multi-task in the context of a fast-paced environment.
- Day to day tasks include;
- Providing drafting support to Engineers and other senior staff on Mechanical design for building projects
- Coordinating design tasks, design packages and organize design presentation
- Participating in design and project meetings as well coordination meetings with clients
- Associates or Bachelors in a relevant Field (i.e. Architectural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, CAD Operation, etc.)
- 2+ years work experience in MEP consulting
- Working knowledge of building codes and systems, construction and construction technology, all design phases (SD, DD, CD) as well as design and construction document coordination
- AutoCAD Proficiency
- Revit /BIM capabilities
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the USA
- Candidate will work on site in our Lebanon, OH office
- Please no freelance or contractors
Please provide a minimum of 2 references.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Typical end time:
Typical start time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Abiding by all state and federal laws.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Autocad Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- HVAC: 2 years (Preferred)
- Plumbing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Revit Design: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person