Engage and Inspire the Great Minds of the Future!
Little Scholars, a leading provider of after school enrichment classes and summer camps for students from preschool through middle school age, is seeking encouraging, energetic, and responsible teachers to teach after school enrichment classes this year. Classes are scheduled to begin on Monday, October 28th and meet weekly through December 16th. Teachers should be available from 3:25 PM - 4:45 PM. Additional opportunities will also be available.
· Travel to assigned local schools with curriculum and supplies to implement camp
· Deliver engaging instruction to students using curriculum
· Supervise students and ensure student safety and well-being
· Send written daily recap emails to families summarizing the day
An ideal teacher should possess the following qualifications:
· A passion for working with children and unlocking their potential
· Excellent communication skills
· Reliability, promptness and excellent work ethic
· Strong classroom experience
· Pursuing or has obtained an Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Education
Interested teachers should email their up-to-date resume with contact information (including email address) to our Teaching Coordinator, Chris Freeman. Teachers will be required to provide quality references. Little Scholars will run a background check on qualified candidates that move forward in the hiring process.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $30.00 /hour
Full Time Opportunity: