The Project Coordinator’s role entails supporting the sales team in attaining the monthly as well as annual targets and owning the quote/order entry process. They resolve all complex inquiries from the clients and ensure customer satisfaction by communicating effectively with sales team, designers and vendor representatives. They are responsible for a variety of administrative functions essential for everyday operation of Khameleon (business software) and the organization.
- Supporting sales by owning the order fulfillment process; includes assisting in attaining sales goals as well as ensuring efficient handling of customer orders.
- Preparing quotes and processing orders; preparing on-demand monthly, weekly or daily sales analysis as required by sales team and updating status of sales orders in Khameleon.
- Create quotes based on specifications provided by others for first 6 months, while learning to research past orders and specify furniture from day to day standardized programs
- Place client orders by cutting and sending purchase orders to furniture and labor vendors
- Track shipments and deliveries with manufacturers and freight companies for first 6 months, while learning to work with internal and external parties to create realistic installation schedules to coordinate with client’s work
- Communicating status of orders and ensuring accurate information is sent to customers.
- File punch and warranty claims with manufacturers
- Train to double check specs against scope of work
- Opportunity for local on-site visits, 1-4x per month, will train with pm and install during first 6 months
- Assisting in the implementation of policy and procedures and suggestions as developed by the Project Coordination Manager
- Maintaining an efficient work environment; attending internal meetings as needed and suggesting process improvements to Project Coordination Manager
- Contributing to our company culture!
- All other duties as assigned
- Passionate, hard working and well organized professional with power to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced, high stress environment while maintaining excellent and polite communication skills.
- Should exert sound judgment, discretion and preserve confidentiality and is a good liaison with all other department members.
- Has the ability to meet deadlines and pay attention to detail; work in a team environment but also able to work independently without direction.
- Flexible to work in non business hours, possible overtime required.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Preferred, but not required: 1 to 2 years college education; AA degree or equivalent
- Beginner level PowerPoint skills and intermediate level Excel and Word skills. Ability to use order entry system similar to Team Design/Khameleon/Dealer Choice/Hedberg
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK CONDITIONS
- Occasional lifting up to ten pounds
- Must be able to work in a climate controlled, office environment
- Vision must be good or corrected to normal to perform normal job duties
- Hearing must be good to have the ability to understand information to perform job duties
- Ability to read and write in English in order to process paperwork and follow up on any actions necessary
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Manual dexterity needed for keyboarding and other repetitive tasks
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)