T&R productions is seeking a full-time IT/Security Engineer in Washington DC. The position is responsible for providing IT technical support in a dynamic changing TV\OTT broadcast environment.
- Interface with users, technicians, engineers, vendors and other Technical Maintenance personnel to install, update and debug automated systems.
- Provide day to day support of servers, workstations, network and other equipment
- Develop test routines and monitoring solutions.
- Implementing necessary updates and upgrades to existing equipment and software
- Ensure products and systems comply with cyber security standards and practices
- Document support procedures specific to systems to be utilized by the Technical Maintenance and Engineering departments.
- Must be available to work a rotating schedule
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree and work experience in configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and general upkeep of Windows based systems is required.
- Experience with SIEM and monitoring tools
- Experience with Newsroom systems, especially Dalet is a plus, but not required.
- Must have excellent time management, oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to quickly troubleshoot problems.
-Proven experience with installing, managing and administrating the following:
- Microsoft Enterprise Server 2012/2016
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (7/10)
- Microsoft Active Directory
- SolarWinds or similar
- Network router/switches management
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance