Avenica actively recruits college graduates seeking entry level positions using a proven, personalized process to connect grads with great jobs, not with an app or an algorithm. Whether you are fresh out of college and looking for your first real job, or a few years out and looking to redirect your entry level career, we can help you. Our model focuses on finding the right candidate for each position. To learn more, visit our website at www.Avenica.com.
Avenica is working with one of our best clients, searching for an Entry- Level Marketing Coordinator to support the marketing team. This is a great opportunity for a recent grad with a strong interest in creative marketing. Writers, graphic designers and grads with degrees in business, PR, Marketing or similar to utilize a variety of skills in a fast-paced, growing company.
Job Duties Include:
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Developing print and digital marketing materials
- Developing emails and email campaigns
- Writing and editing sales proposals
- Provide operational support to client team. Learn the industry from the ground up, starting with the administrative aspects and transitioning into more specific areas.
- Serve as a liaison between account team and various service teams within the company
We are looking for recent college graduates with degree in liberal arts or business. The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong computer skills - must have advanced experience with:
o Adobe InDesign, Quark, Powerpoint, Excel and Word (examples will be required)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Client Services background is a plus!
- Eager to learn and grow in marketing field
- Ability to take initiative, working independently and as part of a team
- Trustworthy – able to handle client information in a confidential manner
Avenica considers the entire candidate – not just specific college degree or work experience – while trying to find a perfect career match. If we believe we can be a valuable resource to you in your job search, we will help you identify your transferable skills, discuss potential career options, and coach you on your resume and interview skills. All of our services are free of charge to job seekers.
Our customized and personalized approach has helped us connect thousands of college graduates to meaningful entry-level jobs at high-growth companies.
Avenica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants of all ages, experiences, and backgrounds to apply for open positions. Avenica does not discriminate on the basis an applicant’s age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status with regard to public assistance.