AE3 Partners is seeking a Job Captain to join our growing team! The right person will be given the flexibility to work out of our Oakland and San Francisco (Financial District) offices.
If you have 3+ years of design experience in the architectural services industry, let's talk about the next steps in your architectural career. We are looking for someone with strong abilities in Revit, or alternatively, someone who has basic Revit knowledge and is looking for the opportunity to self-direct their growth. Reporting directly to the principals, this position consists of daily design and production on a variety of projects.
The right person will have all or most of the qualities below:
- 3+ years of combined experience as a job captain or drafter on large scale projects.
- Revit experience.
- Understanding of building systems, constructability, code, and detailing.
- Construction documents, permitting, submittals experience preferred.
- Understand client needs and maintaining positive client relationships.
- Highly organized and can follow critical deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Office, Excel, Outlook).
- Desire to advance and grow.
If you are interested in a dynamic work environment that is collaborative and team-oriented, then we are looking for you. We offer the opportunity to work on a variety of project types and sizes, with a focus on professional development and increasing project responsibilities.
Compensation commensurate with experience. Benefits for full time employees include Unlimited PTO, Health/Dental/Vision, 401K with up to 4% matching, commuter benefits programs, and more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year