Northwest Kidney Centers is actively seeking full-time Nurse Managers to join their team in Seattle and Lake Forest Park, WA!
Founded in Seattle in 1962, Northwest Kidney Centers (NKC) is the world’s first outpatient dialysis organization. We are 720 staff members providing more than 250,000 dialysis treatments annually for patients in our clinics, patients’ homes and in area hospitals. Based in the Pacific Northwest, we are committed to the community and strive for excellence in supportive, wraparound services for our patients and their families.
As a Nurse Manager, you can bring your passion for patient-centered care and energy to support a dynamic team at Northwest Kidney Centers.
- The successful Nurse Manager candidate is ready to lead
- Responsible for the quality in the daily delivery of dialysis care to our patients and focused on providing innovative, excellent patient services
- Actively participates in various Northwest Kidney Centers committees
- Responsible for the dialysis facility for both day and evening shifts
- Assists the Clinical Director in the delivery of quality dialysis care to our patients
- Implementation of cost-effective, innovative, high quality dialysis services
- Monitoring budgets within established guidelines
- Performance appraisals and coaching and counseling staff for delivery of quality health care
- Associate arts degree in nursing required (Bachelor of Science degree in nursing is preferred)
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the Washington is required
- 2+ year of nurse management experience
- 1+ year of dialysis experience highly desired
- Experienced nurses seeking professional advancement are encouraged to apply
- Authorized to work in the United States
Northwest Kidney Centers is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability, genetics or veteran status.
Indeed Hire and NorthWest Kidney Center are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- dialysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- nurse management: 2 years (Required)
- Washington State Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
- Seattle, WA: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)
- Associates Degree in Nursing (Required)