At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you'll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you'll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
The YETI Marketing Operations team is looking for a program manager with a strong foundation in project management to support the execution of brand campaigns. You must be highly organized and communicative with experience on a range of brand work scope and styles (brand media, digital, innovation, experiential, social). You are accustomed to navigating the unknown: problem solving without all the details, proactively getting information from other teams and moving things forward. A clear understanding of project management, production and brand activations within a brand or agency environment is a must.
Position Type (See Workplace Approach Below): Hybrid
- Partner with the Creative Marketing team to deliver campaigns and ideas from ideation through execution
- Develop project plans & manage team resourcing for campaigns
- Help coordinate and execute the planning, timelines and workflows to maximize efficiency and quality of idea or experience
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure timely and on-budget productions in accordance with the company's brand and creative standards
- Solicit, review, and incorporate feedback from all internal stakeholders during the briefing, planning, production, and post-production phases of a project
- Assess the needs of a project scope & the team as they pertain to ideas; ensuring and protecting the integrity of the campaign
- Support campaign asset management and ensure successful delivery to participating channels/partners
- Partner cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders across: category and product development, ecommerce, site, social, PR and legal
- Bring awareness of industry knowledge and continuously stay in tune with market changes and opportunities
- Be immersed in our company values and passions to ensure the brand look, feel and core values are protected during the execution of ideas
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 3 years of project management experience in marketing or ad agency, preferably with an understanding of the consumer goods industry
- Displays knowledge and understanding of brand media, digital & innovation
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency and follow through
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proven relationship builder with diverse stakeholder groups
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns or projects & ensure flawless delivery
- Desire and ability to be a team player who appreciates a unique, entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- Resourceful self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity
US Workplace Approach:
- Onsite: Role requires you to be onsite full-time.
- Hybrid: Role requires you to be located in Austin, Texas and is a mixture of onsite and remote.
- Remote: Role is full-time remote.
Approach may vary based on role.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.