Horace Mann was founded in 1945 by two teachers who saw the need for quality, affordable auto insurance for teachers. Since then, we've broadened our mission to helping all educators protect what they have today and prepare for a successful tomorrow. And with our broadened mission has come corporate growth: We serve more than 4,100 school districts nationwide, we're publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: HMN) and we have nearly $10 billion in assets. For more information, visit the Horace Mann website at www.horacemann.com.
As a leading insurance and financial services company focused on meeting the evolving need of public K-12 teachers, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including an Education Specialist for the Eastern States.This position executes and delivers on expected sales growth goals by improving the effectiveness of the agency force. They will be primarily responsible for working with new and experienced agents to train on projects, technology, sales skills, market access and agency best practice to grow their agencies.
- Responsible for coordinating support and service for agents
- Support and execute corporate training initiatives
- Drive sales results though training and coaching
- Assist and /or facilitate marketing events with agents
- Must hold or obtain within 6 months, P&C, L&H and Series 6 & 63 and 26 licenses for assigned states
- Frequent travel within assigned region
- Will work irregular hours
- Preferred education and experience: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, 3 years of experience in insurance sales, sales management, training or equivalent
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled