*PROOF OF VACCINATION REQUIRED*
Eureka! is an expression of delight on finding, discovering or solving something and this exclamation of joy starts with you. Our values driven culture is full of passionate people serving those hungry to discover a local blend of America’s best. Many of our guests are joining us for the items they crave or offerings they wish to explore. Our aim is to attract and hire talent that provides an enthusiastic experience for all our guests while being a great co-worker for their teammates.
Purpose of the Position
Assist and support the management team in executing opening, closing and shiftly duties. Promote the values and culture of Eureka! through professional leadership of your team members. Interact with all guests with positive Energy
and provide personable, helpful and efficient service, while maintaining a high level of contribution to the restaurant.
Serving/Bartending shifts will be required in addition to management shifts.
Essential Job Functions
- Sets the pace and Energy Level for the entire shift!
- Ensures team members are effectively executing our service model
- Ensures team members follow all proper uniform and attire standard
- Effectively executes the Opening and Closing Checklist
- Effectively executes the Bar Line Check
- Effectively communicates through pre-shift meetings
- Displays a strong example and passion of our culture on every shift – EDC!
- Must complete Bartender Training and Training Modules/Tests in Success Factors
- Must complete Greeter Training Modules/Tests in Success Factors
- Food Handler Certified (where applicable)
- Alcohol Service Certified (where applicable)
- Career growth mindset
- Table Touching: Interacting with guests, supporting service from the guests’ arrival until the end of their meal and
- Staff Support: Ensuring the staff is in position, completing their job responsibilities, and experiencing the necessary
support of management, adhering to the principles of service, the 3 C’s, etc.
- Guest Feedback: Seeking out first time guests, regulars, opportunities for improvement, and excellent feedback to
help us improve the guest experience.
- Influencing and helping to affect the efficiency and quality of service: At the greet stand, verifying quote times
and service greets once guests are seated. At the bar, ensuring time standards and quality standards are upheld
throughout the shift. Consistently double checking ticket times and managing the expo line
- Communication: Understanding the interaction between the greet stand, service staff, bartenders, expo line, and
guest experience. Specifically understanding how each area effects the other and how to support and manage each
are to ensure smooth operations
- POS Proficiency: Ability to perform and correctly categorize comps and voids, interacting with guests on all comp
related opportunities to ensure guest satisfaction
- Ambiance control: Maintain restaurant ambiance by controlling restaurant lights, light dimmers, background
music; proper table set up with table tents, sugar caddies, silverware; monitoring proper temperature on
thermostat and window doors open/closed; live music setup and maintenance
- Working with Management: Follow up with managers on post shift debrief – wins and opportunities related to
guest satisfaction, team member execution and restaurant operations;
- Product Execution and Consistency: Ensuring all food and drink are prepared and presented to Eureka!
Specifications and according to recipe and plating procedures; Ensuring time standards are met; Communicating
with managers and deferring to salaried managers on product-based decisions
- Restaurant Safety and Sanitation Cleanliness: Basic understanding of cleanliness standards in each area of the
restaurant, basic understanding of health codes and standards including temperature ranges and danger zones for
all product, chemical handling and monitoring; ensuring floors are clean and well maintained throughout the shift
- Own your Shift: Ensure all team members are appropriately clocked in and clocked out for each shift according to
the AM/PM roster; ensure team members take breaks on time without meal period violations (where applicable);
Physical Demands & Work Environment
Position requires prolonged standing, bending, stooping, twisting, lifting products and supplies weighing, and repetitive
hand and wrist motion; working with and around hot, cold, and hazardous equipment in a fast paced and congested environment that will occasionally be loud, hot, cold and/or physically demanding. Position requires occasional travel that may consist of driving and/or airplane flights for a period of one or more days therein requiring one or more overnight stays; notice of travel may be given with very short notice. Position requires occasional training that may
take place on or off-site, by phone and/or online.
At-Will Statement & Job Description Disclaimer
This position is at-will. Eureka! Team Members have the right to resign at any time, for any reason, with or without notice, with or without cause. Likewise, Eureka! has the right to terminate employment at any time, for any reason,
with or without notice, with or without cause. This at-will employment relationship will remain in full force and effect not withstanding any changes that may occur in position, title, pay or other terms or conditions of my employment with Eureka! This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the
general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. Nonessential functions of the job may be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $29.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Leadership Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location