Ziegler CAT has an opening for a full-time Receptionist. This position will provide efficient and friendly reception to customers and all departments by telephone or in person. The Receptionist will also provide administrative support to individual departments and excellent customer service company-wide.
- Answer incoming calls, determine purpose of call and forward to appropriate individual or department
- Welcome visitors and announce their arrival to the proper employees
- Maintain and update internal phone lists, distributing them when appropriate
- Order, receive, and maintain office supplies
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers
- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports
- Coordinate and schedule meetings within departments and company-wide
- Coordinate catering efforts for meetings
- Act as a point of contact between customers and the company
- Provide excellent and consistent customer service
- Provide assistance in various branch administrative duties
- High School Diploma or GED required, 2-year or 4-year degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Solid Microsoft Office experience (Word and Excel)
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Personal Attributes: Commitment / Dependability, Customer Focus, Efficiency, Attention to Detail, Planning and Organization
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Ziegler Inc. will reasonably accommodate the known disabilities of qualified disabled individuals.
Ziegler Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color or creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, affectional preference, disability, age, marital status, familial status, protected veteran status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission dealing with discrimination, or any other protected class status.
For more information about your equal employment opportunity rights and protections, click here and here .
For information about your Family and Medical Leave Act rights, click here , and for information about the Employee Polygraph Protection Act, click here.
For information about Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination
Special Assistance and Accommodation for Applicants with Disabilities